While
Becky and I were playing the waiting game to know if we had a little boy or a little girl on the way, there was plenty of time to take pics for the baby's room. Flowers and cute animals or snails and bugs? Since we now know that we have a little
Maelee on the way, flowers and cute animals it is. Here are a few samples.
And who says NYC doesn't have any natural beauty? Two of these were even taken outside my apartment building. The third on Park Ave - can you guess which is which?


Beautiful pics, my love :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know about the "cute animals" though! Don't think we're going that route :)
Where are my favorites though? I'll be anxious to see them up here :)
Love you!
Ps- teehee, I know which is which! But only cause I was there for the Park Ave one ;) ...
I know the tulips! I should, they are hanging in our bedrooom!
ReplyDeleteCheers Steve!
P.S. Working on another website. This one is gallery based and client friendly. I'll let you know when it's ready to go public...
Sam