Friday, November 5, 2010

The Streets of Paris in the Fall

Few settings have more character than the streets of Paris. And what season could even possibly add to that ambiance? Fall, of course. Incredible setting, lots of great color, character, and French flair. Here are a few shots from last fall around the Seine and through the streets.

First, starting out near the Eiffel Tower and along the Champs-Élysées:







Sometimes you find the best shots by looking down instead of up.






And then along the Seine for some classic Paris shots and atmosphere:








I know it's fall, but I still had to do something in black and white . . .






And then into Montmartre, about as quintessential and picturesque as it gets:












Can't wait to go back . . .

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Steve! Lisa Taylor here (who served as Becky's/your doula). I just happened upon your blog this evening (got a Google alert based on its mention of Hope for New York) and LOVE these shots of Paris! It's Bryan's and my favorite place to go together. Anyway, thanks for posting these! Hope you and your sweet family are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Steve! I've been to Paris many times and you really did the town justice. Christmas on the Champs is awesome! Every time I've been it was business trips so Cindy never went with me. Someday we're going back.

    ReplyDelete